About the Age to Come
What is the Age to Come like?
The Bible tells us many things about the age to come. Here's a sample:
1. Life. People won’t grow old and die (Mark 10:30; Luke 18:29-30). People who have died will be resurrected (Luke 20:34-36). Life won’t be brutish and short. Abundant life, “life that is truly life,” will be the norm (1 Tim. 6:19).
2. Wholeness. We were designed to be whole, integrated beings—whose physical, emotional, and spiritual health is flowing in a perfect state. The Bible calls it sozo or salvation. We’ll feel wonderful about ourselves, being complete and lacking nothing.
3. Ecstatic Joy. We’ll love who we are. We’ll love every moment of our lives. Ecstatic joy will be the baseline, normal emotion we operate from (Psalm 16:11; Psalm 21:6; Psalm 30:11; Psalm 45:7).
4. Superhuman Powers. What we consider superhero powers and feats possible only for God will become the norm (Hebrews 6:5). From defying gravity to instant manifestation of resources to miracles at the speed of thought, we will govern the laws of nature in a completely new way (2 Kings 6:1-7; 2 Kings 4:1-6; John 20:19; Matt. 14:25; John 14:12).
5. Oneness. Feeling separated from God and each other will be replaced with oneness with God (1 Cor. 6:17) and others (John 17:22). We’ll know the thoughts and feelings flowing from God and people (1 Cor. 2:10-16). We’ll be joined together in a seamless union that generates bliss, joy, and abundance.
6. Harmony. The lion will lie down with the lamb. No harm will come to any creature. Nature will return to how it was designed to be (Isaiah 11:6).
7. Omniscience. God’s supernatural knowledge will be be accessible to everyone. The knowledge of the universe—of all natural and spiritual creation—will be unlocked inside of us. Everyone will be able to know everything (Isaiah 11:9).
8. Forgiveness. Sins will be forgiven (Hebrews 8:12). People will be reconciled to God (Acts 2:21). Anything that separated us from God and from each other will be removed.
9. Power-filled unity. God’s Spirit will be poured out on everyone, regardless of gender, age, nationality, or religious beliefs (Acts 2:17-18).
10. Heaven-earth union. Communication and travel between heaven and earth will be commonplace. Access to all of heaven and interaction will all people and beings in heaven, will be the norm (Zechariah 3:7; Genesis 28:12; John 1:51).
How can I enter the Age to Come?
Entering the next age is like switching citizenships. You simply choose to operate under a different set of rules. The laws of physics, the rules of aging and death, don’t apply to you anymore. You choose to change systems so that a new set of rules applies.
Eventually, we’ll all be able to operate under the new rules with ease. At first, though, there are some things we can do to help us transition. Many tools exist to help bring us into wholeness, to help us open our spiritual senses, and many other things.
How can ATCU help me enter the Age to Come?
We offer classes and practical exercises to help you transition out of old mindsets into the new. We’re also a forum where you can connect with other likeminded people. Together we can go farther than we can on our own.
How is ATCU different?
We’re distinctive in a few ways.
Unique. We’re a unique collection of online courses all tailored to help you be the perfected self you’ll be in heaven—now.
Holistic. Instead of just cramming your brain with information, we realize you’re a whole being. Every part of you must participate with a new truth for it to take root. So we have courses aimed at your bringing your conscious mind, your subconscious mind, your emotions, and every part of you into what it was designed to be.
Practical. We give you short, fun, and super practical exercises you can do to take the lessons deeper.
Partnership. We’d like to make it a two-way street. We hope our classes help you unlock who you are more deeply. Then we hope you’ll share your piece of the puzzle—with us if you wish! We’re looking for people who have a developed message about the new age that they are ready to share with the world.